Monday, November 22, 2021

A Good Way To Start The Week. Pray. 11/22/21

 Good Morning,

The aroma of the Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee has been arriving to my nostrils and it is an aroma worth waking up to. 

Monday it is, and I have a busy three days before Thanksgiving arrives. I was putting my week together to see if I could organize myself a little better. There is a lot going on and I found myself fretting over a few things needing to be done. Once that mode set into my mind I knew it was time to shut down and pray about my schedule and how it should be laid out.  Once I laid out my concerns to God, He took over and helped me to organize my time and it included a little rest as well. 

I need some peace of mind and heart. There is no room for anxiety this week. 

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition , with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends , all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

I asked God to place a guard around my heart and mind so that I think and know that He is in all that I need to do. Maybe we should all adopt this Biblical truth every day, especially Mondays and the day before Monday.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment