Saturday, November 6, 2021

A Good Prayer For Today 11/6/2021

 Good Morning,

I might be awake, but I sure feel like I missed sleeping entirely. The old mug was just filled with Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee.

As I pondered through my mind as to what I would write about today, I stopped to pray for wisdom. But wisdom didn't come and I found myself reading Scripture instead. My reading led me to Psalm 51:10-12 and it led me to use the Psalm as my prayer to start the day.

Psalm 51-10-12 Create in me, a clean heart O My God, and renew  a steadfast spirit within me.

11. Do not cast me away from Your presence. And do not take your Holy Spirit from me. 

12. restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

I believe I found a great way to start this day in prayer. I sure needed something to grab on to today. So I am content with sharing this thought. Who would want to start today with  heart filled with yesterdays poor thoughts? 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment