Saturday, November 20, 2021

Never Out Of Work. Prayer For Saturday. 11/20/21

 Good Morning,

I am taking some extra time to enjoy my hot cup of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee this morning, waiting for the sun to come up. It seems a little slow today for some reason.

In my lifetime I have have experienced a few times when work was hard to find, yet somehow, someway I was always blessed with enough to pay my bills. God provided just enough to get by. I am truly grateful for that.

Now and then I like to take a psalm, read it and use it as part of my prayer time. I have done that today.

Psalm 139:23-24 Search me O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts. 24. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. 

Every time I read and pray this passage God shows me something that I should change or could improve on in my personal life. Unfortunately there is always something in the self improvement standards according to God's word I seem to never be out of work. This morning He has charged me as guilty in a couple of areas  that need changing. I need to get chopping at my wooden heart that doesn't want to change. A couple of attitudes need to leave. 

I challenge you to do the same today and ask God to show you what you need to change, lose, or bring in. You might end up leaving a burden at His door step. God never leads you to something if He doesn't intend on bringing us through it.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with me righteous, right hand. 

Enjoy the day God has given you. With Him you can do it.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment