Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thanks For Even The Little Things 11/18/2021

 Good Morning,

The day has begun and it came in with gusto. I have a long day ahead of me and I am looking forward to Friday. I will be pouring a large cup of Door County Cherry Creme Coffee and then hitting the road.


                              

Yesterday I was able to have lunch with a close friend. He and his wife have had a rough couple of years with work issues and health problems. To be able to go out for lunch with him wouldn't have been a big deal five years ago, but yesterday was a first in a long time. My friend felt well enough to go out and eat, and survived the whole day without issues  from the food. We were blessed with him being able to enjoy one good day. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but I did not think it would happen, 

Ephesians 5:20 Give thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My lesson for today is to remind us all to be thankful to God for all things, even the little things. We need to have thankfulness on our lips and in our minds.  If you are going to work today, be thankful for a job. I for one will be thankful for a warm vehicle,

Friends, lets remember to thank God for all He does, even the little things.

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment