Thursday, September 3, 2020

Stuff! 9/3/2020

Good Morning,

I am just a little behind today in writing down my thoughts. The kitchen produced my first cup of Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee for the year. Fall will be here before we know it and it is a comfort to be drinking this one today.

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

I might be the only one this written dribble applies to today, but here goes.





Way too many times in my life I have walked parallel to God's path for me, but not exactly on the path. When that happens it is always because I am concerned or worried about stuff , especially things that I have no control over. These are the times I need God's directions and presence in my life more than normal. I get lost in life because I focus on the stuff going on around me, more than I concentrate on walking and listening to God.

Scripture clearly guides me to take aim at what is pure, holy and good and my walk through this world will never be alone. And I will see Him working in and around me.

This was short and to the point  and I told you as we started that this one might only apply to me.

God bless and may your cup overflow with goodness today.

Marty

2 comments: