Saturday, September 26, 2020

No Time Like The Present 9/26/2020

 Good Morning,


I am starting my day with some Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee. That should put some get up in my go! Fall is here and it is here to stay for awhile!




This past week I awoke in the middle of the night and started to praise God. Praising God in the middle of the night? Yes. I awoke and knew I was never alone. God reminded me at 2 AM of His great love for me. 

Here is what I remember of the night. My mind did wander to the creation of man. I was reminded how God breathed life into the first man. 

Genesis 2:7 (NKJV)

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

While contemplating that, I realized that God still breathes life into each of us with every breath we take. What amazed me, as I praised Him was that while I slept God does not. He gives me every breath I take 24 hours a day.

Psalm 121:3 (NIV)
He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
 
Then, while I sleep God thinks about me and has plans for me. All this while I sleep!

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

 
I went back to sleep feeling loved and secure in my faith. My love for God overflowed and I slept with a rest that I have not had in a long time.
 
Dear Friends I pray that God is the last one you think of before you sleep and the first one you greet in the morning or in the middle of the night.
 
Have a wonderful day.

Marty

Marty

3 comments:

  1. Ny 3:30 conference call with my Father God is the best part of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be so cool if we could ZOOM with heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or even better Zoom to heaven.

    ReplyDelete