Monday, September 28, 2020

Bible Verse To Start The Day 9/28/2020

 Good Morning,

Door County Caramel Apple Coffee is steaming in my cup. I have a lot of driving to do today and my day began earlier than usual. It is time to write.

After a very nice weekend I will admit that I have a little bit of the Monday Morning Blues. I thought about this last night and did a small search for the perfect Monday morning Bible verse. Here is what I came up with.

Isaiah 33:2 O Lord have pity on us, for you we wait. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of trouble. 

Monday starts the week off and I think I will turn this passage in Scripture into a prayer. "Lord, let me wait on you this week. Have pity on me as evil might try to snare me. I know You will be there if I need to run to you." Amen

I think I might adopt this method of starting the week with praying a Bible verse. I hope and pray that all of you will have a great week. Let God smile upon you. Make sure to get into that Word and pray through the week..Be careful out there!

God bless,

Marty

1 comment:

  1. Marty, be careful out there, and as one of our prayer warriors prayed as they were on the road, "Father l pray that You protect my brother Marty from those on the road who may be distracted or otherwise careless, I pray in the Name above all names, Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete