Thursday, September 24, 2020

I Wish I Could Sing 9/24/2020

 Good Morning,

I write this morning very very early. My business travels will take me to Escanaba Michigan for a short time today and I will be listening to some radio sermons for a few hours. I am looking forward to drinking some Door County Mocha Mint Coffee in the car. 

I am not a talented singer, and I mean it. People ask me to sing "tenor". Ten or fifteen miles away! I really enjoy music while I am in church I love to sing a parting hymn at the end of the service. It seems to send me  out into the world in a better mood and more aware of the blessings around me. The full moon seems brighter after praise and worship. The deer crossing the road in front of me after Bible study amazes me just a little more. I am more aware of the wonders God has surrounded me with after I experience praise and worship. 

Psalm 9:1 I will praise you, O Lord  with all my heart. I will tell of all Your Wonders.

Spending time in study, worship, prayer and praise shows me more of God's attributes than this old boy is worthy of. It makes me want more every time I enter God's arena and let Him show me some more awesomeness. 

So as I drive this morning and listen to the radio I will experience more praise and worship. Who knows what I will see?

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment