Friday, January 31, 2020

Who Do You Say God Is? 1-31-2020

Good Morning,

Friday came right on time for me and we are looking to spend some quality  time with good friends this weekend. I.just poured myself  a very hot cup of Door County White Christmas  Coffee. It is time to write.

We started a study in our Men's Group at church this week
We are studying the Majesty of God.
It isn't  a surprise to me that God cannot be fully understood and we find it hard to describe Him.

Psalm 145:3  Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable.

Some call Him Father. The Great Provider. The Great I Am. So many attributes and so many possible  names. Yet we cannot fathom His wonders.

I am not disappointed in the fact that I will never fully understand or comprehend  God. If I could fathom and understand God it would mean He's not all that great. That would be disappointing. So for me I will call Him Loving Father and say lead me. Who do you say He is?

Have a great day.

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment