Sunday, January 26, 2020

Dealing With Set Backs 1/26/27

Good Morning,

My day began with prayer and an ice pack. It seems as if I put a crease in my left foot when I slipped on some frozen snow. So it's  an ice pack and elevation of the foot for me
I can say this. I will still have a hot cup of Door County  Brownie  Batter  Coffee to wake me up.


So it seems as if My wife Rene and I suffered a set back in life.  It isn't a big deal but it has been painful and has me just plain old laid up.  This is just one of those things that just happens  to folks now and then. Inconvenient? YES Great timing? NO

So I have two choices here
 One would be to get mad at the world, be crabby, and lash out  at God with a big Why Me?

The second way to approach this is to say. It could be worse. Accept what happend as a bump in my life and trust that God knows what happened. It could be that taking me out of life's  mainstream  is saving me from something  worse. I don't  know and might not  ever know. So my choice is this. I need to trust God and know that He is incontrol.
 I will pray to be healed and do what I am told to do in order to heal. Complaining  would just a form of lacking in trust and weak faith.

So for all of us facing a bump in the road,
 here is a  Bible verse to soothe our souls.

Psalm 112:7 He is not afraid of bad news, his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.

Have a great day. Be a blessing to
others.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment