Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Wondrous Things 1/28/2020

Good Morning,

This is an unusual day for me
 My Door County Spicy Nutcracker Coffee tastes great, smells delicious, but it doesn't  seem  to be warming up this body of mine..



I was looking outside at the snow covered flower bed and my mind wandered back to last summer when most everything in the garden was blooming.

Job 5:9 God does unsearchable things, wonders without numbers.

I recalled the color and the beauty. I switched to the fall and again my world was painted with the trees in color.

Each day I breathe in air that I could not manufacture. Babies are born and their first breath is given to them..

The ocean tides move on a daily basis. When I think about how many movements God orchestrates  in a day and how perfect they are I am amazed beyond comprehension.

So my goal for today is to take your mind off of the issues of the day and remind you of just how awesome  God is.

God bless,

Marty




No comments:

Post a Comment