Thursday, December 19, 2019

One Year Anniversary 12/19/2019

Good Morning,

I am starting today very early and this will probably get published later today. My travel mug was just filled with Door County Mistletoe Mocha Coffee for my day trip.

Psalm 118:19 I will extol the Lord at all times, His praise will always be on my lips


Exactly a year ago today I had my two knee joints replaced. I am happy to say that I am glad I had it done and the knees are doing well. So today I celebrate how God used the surgeon, nurses,  physical therapists, friends and family to get me on my feet again. Without all of them I am afraid the results might not have been so good.

This year I gave my knees several good workouts, including some hiking around waterfalls in Hawaii. I never thought I would be able to do something like that again.

Friends I am not writing to boast because I did nothing special and would not be walking without God's help and the team He placed in my life. He is the Divine Healer and today I pray He celebrates with me.
 So when God comes through be sure to say "Thank You". We don't want to take His blessings for granted.

God bless.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment