Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Day Thought 12/25/2019

Good Morning,

I am looking forward to a day filled with relatives and friends. Some of my family will still be far away but my heart is with them. I will be serving Door County Spicy Nutcracker Coffee later this morning at brunch. So let's  write.




John 3:16 For God so loved the world , that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have ever lasting life. 

My goal for today is to say Merry Christmas to all of you who take the time to read my blog either daily or from time to time. I also want to remind you that you are loved and it just might be that some of you need to hear this today. I pray for the readers often and just heard from one who received the news of good health for his wife. Without details being given out, this is a Christmas miracle. Praise God!

So my friends, remember you are loved, by this old writer and more so by God Our Father In Heaven.

God bless,

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Marty, wishing you and your family a blessed day, MERRY CHRISTMAS.
    I also have a sad thought, in Bethlehem there was no room for them, even today many find no room for JESUS in their hearts.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete