Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Good Shepherd 1/31/2016

Good Morning,

I don't have my usual cup of  Door County Coffee with me today. But I am looking forward to a big one around noon.  I am not sure what flavor I will treat myself to.

John 10:24 I am the Good Shepherd. I know my sheep and they know me.




What a beautiful thought for today. To know that Jesus is watching over us all. To know that our Shepherd laid down His life for us and would do it again if needed. Shepherds fight to the death for their sheep.
They know each one and the sheep only listen to one voice.
This is the relationship we have with Jesus. A relationship that is not confusing at all. We just need to slow down and when we pray listen for that one voice that loves us. That's why it is important to have a personal quiet time and place. The world is busy and loud. We owe it to ourselves to hear from our Good Shepherd.
So my friends find a place and time to sit with Our Shepherd.  It will be the best part of your day.

God bless

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment