Monday, January 25, 2016

Encouraging Words From God Day 1 1/25/2016

Good Morning,
May your coffee be hot and your mind cleared as you start the week. My Door County Candy Cane Coffee is going to dress this morning with a little gusto.

It seems wherever I turn these days I do not have to look very far to find someone who is discouraged and feeling down for various reasons. I get that way too and for those who aren't in that boat of troubles it is your time to encourage and lift up others.
   
Hebrews 12:12
Therefore, strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble

When I feel like I am sinking, I spend more time in God's Word. He is the only one who can truly take absolutely nothing and make something from it. So for the next couple of days we will share together from God's Word verses of encouragement and hope. Everyone needs encouragement from time to time.

So when you feel alone and are afraid;

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
 
Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
 
When it feels like no one loves you;
 
John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 8:37-39 - No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 2:4-5 - But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved ...

Romans 5:8 - but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

I know this will help if you read and ask God for comfort. More tomorrow.
 
God Bless,
 
Marty
 





No comments:

Post a Comment