Thursday, January 7, 2016

One Of These Days I Am Going To Climb That Mountain 1/7/2016

Good Morning,

There is some dampness in the air and the forecast calls for some snow and sleet today. I have a little traveling to do this morning so my Thermos bottle is full of Door County Buttered Rum Coffee. The truck will be warmed up and I will be headed out shortly.



"But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—" 
[1 Corinthians 2:9]  

One of these days I am going to climb that mountain. I am going to walk up there among the clouds. I want to see Jesus, the One who paid the price for my sins. I will bow to thank him. We all will come to the end of life some day. No one ever knows when it will come. Are you ready for that day? Have you invited Jesus Christ into your heart as Lord and Savior? 

John 3:16New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Acts 2:21New International Version (NIV)
21 And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved.
 
I hope to see you there. God bless,
 
Marty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment