Sunday, September 6, 2015

No Complaints Given Or Taken Here. Take The Challenge 9/6/2015

Good Morning,

Sunday morning is here and it is right on time. I am awake and my feet on the floor. Who could ask for more? I can hear the coffee maker brewing a hot pot of Door County Cherry Crème for me. Life is good.

Philippians 2:14New King James Version (NKJV)
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,

Last night in our Saturday evening church service my topic was on how to recognize that you might be a "Chronic Complainer". Scripture has a lot to say about complaining. When we complain about anything, we are really telling God what is on our mind about what He gave us or allowed to happen to us. We literally are telling Him how to run our lives and the world. This is a sin and totally against what God's Word tells us.  No Complaining. Doing all things means all things. Just living each day is doing something. Life is doing all things.

I don't believe we know just how much we all complain about everything from the weather to our kids. Just read Face Book . It is at least 75% complaints about life.

So I challenged everyone there to go 24 hours without complaining and then report back. I am twelve ours into it and I lucked out. Rene has to work so it makes it easy not to complain without someone to talk to. I wonder how everyone else is doing today with their challenge? Maybe some of them will comment on this. I know a few read my blog.

So today my friends the challenge is sent out to you. 24 hours without complaining. Do you accept the challenge?

Pass this on to friends and family. Issue the challenge. Let's see how positive we can make the next 24 hours and just how pleasant it will be.

God bless,

Marty

3 comments:

  1. My challenge is going strong and true. I have challenge myself to One week. With the power of God I know I will be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have entered my second day and it's going good. I feel better physically.

    ReplyDelete