Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Always On My Mind 9/22/2015

Good Morning,

I have to do some traveling today and I just looked at the weather forecast and said, "this is a great day to travel". I filled my cup and Thermos bottle with Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee. And I will be gone in 20 minutes.

It's not too often that my wife and I are apart and I think it is healthy to do things apart once in awhile. But not before too long into an extended trip I begin to miss her. So if possible I will send an email or call to let her know that I am thinking about her and that I miss her. Hearing her voice or receiving an email always lifts my spirits, even though I can't see her.

Let's face it kids, we believe in God by faith. He can be seen through His creation, His work through the church, and through his work in others. Better yet He tells us that we are always on His mind. The following verse has had me to the point of tears many times. Just to think that God has me on His mind,

Isaiah 49:15-16

“Can a woman forget her nursing child,
    that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb?
Even these may forget,
    yet I will not forget you.
16 Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;

God has you on His mind. Send Him a message telling Him you love Him too,

Have a great day,

Marty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment