Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I Like It Well Done 9/29/15

Good Morning,

A big cup of Door County Apple Cobbler Coffee awaits me in a couple minutes. The aroma is calling me to the kitchen.



Matthew 25:20-21New King James Version (NKJV)
20 “So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, ‘Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.’ 21 His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’

When it comes to steaks some people like them cooked rare or medium well. I am a guy who likes it cooked all the way. Finished to perfection, well done , but not too overdone with the juices sealed inside works for me every time. When I receive a steak that I ordered in a restaurant and it is done just they way I wanted and expected it to be, I always compliment the wait staff and ask them to thank the cook.

God also sets expectations for us when He call us to service. He desires that we give Him our best. There is nothing more that He would like to do than to say "Well Done"! In everything we do just like great restaurants, we need to be concerned with the quality, as well as how we present the service.

So don't be rare or medium, get it done right, all the way. Whatever He asks, do it right or not at all.

God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment