Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Morning News From Around The World 8/10/2014

Good Morning,

My part of the world has overcast and hazy skies this morning. The coffee in my cup is Door County Cinnamon Hazelnut. I am a little tired this morning. My wife and I attended a concert last night that was very good but caused us to get home way past our usual bed time.

When I log into my computer every day the page that comes up for me has an update of the News from around the world. It changes with a new subject and picture about every 5 seconds. In our country we are not limited on the news we receive from other parts of the world.

Now where I am sitting is in the second story of our home at my faithful desk. I have a nice view of apple trees and grass that needs some water. I mentioned that the skies are hazy and overcast. But when I was reading the news flashes from other parts of my country and the world I could not help but be depressed. There is much more going on than just the robins eating worms in our yard. My heart goes out to all the victims suffering near and far. My prayers are for all.

In several  parts of the world the skies are raining bombs on people. Lightning is striking in the form of air craft with missiles. The air is un-breathable with evil in other parts of the world where evil is murdering little children. The ocean tides of sports swallowed up a body in a car crash. The winds of civil unrest in one large city are fueling the sickness of hatred. Sickness is coming down like hail in a storm for one part of the world not discriminating who it falls on. Major tropical storms pounded islands like they were dots on the ocean causing destruction.

The whole news flash this morning did not contain any good news from anywhere. So here's a news flash I did not see and won't see. Salvation through Jesus Christ is The Good News for today and tomorrow!

Attention World! Jesus saves! John 3:17, “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.”
       The Bible teaches that Jesus DIDN'T come into the world to condemn anyone; but rather, to save sinners. What a precious truth! It is the Law of God that condemns all mankind.  Our salvation solely rests in Christ's righteousness, because of the precious blood that He gave for our sins.
 
 
The Bible says that JESUS CAME TO SAVE SINNERS!
In 1st Timothy 1:15 the Apostle Paul said, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE SINNERS; of whom I am chief.”
 
Jesus is the answer. Don't hide from this news or hide it from others.
 
God bless,
 
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment