Monday, June 10, 2024

Making The Moments Last 6/10/2024

 Good Morning,

I started this day early with a hot cup of hotel coffee and soon we will be headed to the airport. Our last night was spent in Park City Utah at the Grand Summit Lodge. 




Yesterday was really the last day of our vacation and we are both sad to see it end. We have a lot of people to thank for making this a holiday to remember. We will reach out to them individually this next week. We took a lot of photographs each day so as to keep our memories alive and well until we make some new ones. 

Retired now for two weeks and besides seeing the sites I was able to catch some reading time at night. I got caught up with a Bible study I am in and it feels good. My reading seemed to enhance my prayer time and my prayer time enhanced all of the memories. The natural sites seemed better when my heart was in the right place. Nature always reminds me of our Creator, and Father God. 

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

We will leave for home tomorrow and my heart will be full of God's majesty and the peace He gives.

Seek God with all your heart and enjoy walking with Him.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment