Monday, June 24, 2024

Going My Way? 6/24/2024

 Good Morning,

It is a beautiful morning in our part of this world. I just poured a hot cup of Door County Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend Coffee and it is time to write. 

Lamentations 3:22-23 ESV The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end. 23. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.


The sunrise has begun and there isn't a could in the sky. God has constructed a beautiful morning complete with music. The song birds are filling the air with a concert from heaven. If I were to order a day like this from Amazon, it would start just like this when I opened the box. 

Now I really can't order up a day and have it delivered to me. I can however decide as to how I will greet the day given to me. 

1. Be thankful for another day.

2. Be content in all things during the day.

3. Accept the things you cannot change.

4. If anything needs to change from the menu of this day and you can change it. Do so.

It's a day given to you, make the best of it and pass on goodwill to those you encounter on this day.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment