Thursday, December 1, 2022

First Day Of December Thoughts. Do Some Good Out There. 12/1/2022

 Good Morning,

This day began with prayer and a very hot mug of Door County Mistletoe Mocha Coffee and I am enjoying both. It is time to write. 


Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. 

Now we only have 24 more days until Christmas and those will blow by like a kid on his way to a candy shop. My thought for this 1st day of December is to commit to making every day count for something good. I will be buying a sandwich from a shop that I frequent when I am in the neighborhood later today. I usually tip the crew 20%. I am going to double that today and consider it my "do good for the day moment." I will be looking for small or big ways to make each day in December count for something good. 

Can you imagine if each person around the world would do this, what an amazing day it would be. But then a forest fire blaze starts only with a spark. So today, be that spark for good in your part of the world. Have a great day! Do some good out there. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment