Saturday, October 8, 2022

When All Works Out 10/8/2022

 Good Morning,

I large, very hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee is right next to me. I surely welcome that mug of warmth this morning like and old friend who has come for a visit. 

Ezekiel 34:26 And I will make them and the places all around my hill a blessing and I will send down the showers in their season; And they shall be the showers of blessings. 


Last night our church hayride took place at a small ranch in the Southern Kettle Moraine region of Wisconsin. The skies were clear and true to form the temperature dropped very low so that the bonfire actually felt good. As with all the events the Men's Ministry sponsors a review of the night will be completed. I believe the logistics and schedule of the evening needs some work and two of us started on that already last night. We actually started discussing a menu change for the event next year. 

Our speaker for the night was one of our pastors and his message was Spirit filled. It touched the hearts of many and especially the heart of one dear lady. I have to say  this. The event is a lot of work and if I had to do it all over and only one heart was impacted by the night, I would crawl on broken glass to get there and do it all over again. Her smile at the end of the night was priceless. 

One last thing though. As usual I forgot to take a photo of the night and if you could have seen the picture of the area that God gave us you would just know that He was there. I am hoping that someone took the photo and will share it with me. 

A wise old pastor has said to me many times. God's work, done in God's way, never lacks His support. 

So if you are planning an event for the family or for other groups, seek God out and He will direct your path to a blessing. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment