Wednesday, October 26, 2022

It's So Easy To Communicate Now 10/26/2022

 Good Morning,

I will be on the road very early today and that is fine with me. A hot cup of Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee awaits me in the kitchen. 

I am declaring this to be "Communications Day". When I think back to my earliest days of childhood I can remember that communicating around the world was difficult to do and was very expensive. The letter in the mail was highly unreliable and not done all too often. 

But now in the age of instant communication through telephones and the internet, we can communicate around the world in seconds.

Right to the point. We have the ability to talk with just about everyone at anytime. This is especially nice for family and friends. But I ask this to all! What stops you from dropping an email or making a phone call on to someone you care about and just take a moment to tell them they are loved, appreciated and prayed for. A note or word of encouragement goes a long way with people and just might be what they need to make it through the next day, next hour, or next minute. 

Proverbs 25:25. Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land. 

It only takes a minute to encourage and reassure someone that you care about. So my advice for today is this. Go for it!

Marty

1 comment:

  1. Well said my friend. Hoping to see you tomorrow evening as we grieve together.

    ReplyDelete