Wednesday, October 12, 2022

A Stacked Team 10/12/2022

 Good Morning,

I am headed for a lot of windshield time today and I will hit the road with Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee in hand.

I attend a Men's Bible study on Tuesday nights and it always has a lively discussion time as well as great teaching. I have learned a lot over the years in this study and it is always good to be hanging around with "the guys". 

The highlight on Tuesdays for me is the prayer time after the study. Guys will state a prayer need or request for themselves or others and another guy will raise his hand and say "I will pray for that one". Then, when all the requests are mentioned and assigned we start and each guy who took a prayer request prays and when he is done the next request is prayed for until complete. No request is too big or too small to receive prayer. The men will also share praises or answers to prayer during the time before prayer. This is a good team of men and if I had a prayer need I would want them to know about it. 

1John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. 

Join a study group and be a member of a team that prays. It is good for the soul.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment