Monday, October 10, 2022

The Night Was Cold. But The Hearts Were Warm10/10/22

 Good Morning, 

May your day be filled with blessing and you heart with joy. I just sat down to a hot mug of Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee and it tastes unbelievably great. 

Matthew 8:20 Wherever two or three are gathered in my name, there I am with them.


Last Friday I wrote about a hayride that our Men's Ministry was sponsoring. Wouldn't you know the weather took a turn to the cold side that night for sure. The cold weather made the hot chocolate taste better and the hot apple cider was holding it's own against the cold air. 

My three big prayer requests were these. Please Lord no rain! The second one was that no one would get injured! Last but not least that anyone who needed to hear the message from our pastor would listen and be soothed or challenged in their spirit.  All three requests were answered and I am happy to say that we are working on this event for next year. 

I do believe that God showed up and spoke to the hearts of those who were there. So to say the least, the bodies were cold but the hearts were warm. He kept his promise to be where we gather. We serve and love an amazing God!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment