Thursday, May 23, 2019

Follow Your Calling 5/23/2019

Good Morning,

Last night we experienced some real down pours of rain. The warm weather earlier in the day combined with some rain should do wonders for our gardens. I wish I could share a cup of my Door County Almond  Toffee Coffee with all of you.



Each person is different from the other person in the room, even if the DNA of the two is a match. They will look differently, speak differently, and have different thoughts. Their stature will be different. And as far as those thoughts go we can say that each person is wired differently. So we can conclude that each person has a calling in life and it is easier to follow your calling than it is to go a different route stumbling against what isn't natural for you.

So those called to be nurses should nurse. Those called to be plumbers should plumb. Those called to be law officers should police. Those called to be pastors or elders should also acknowledge the call God has made on their lives and serve. Very often we allow circumstances to curb the path of following our calling, Fear of the unknown or our lack of ability helps us avoid completing the calling on our lives. Fear should be the last thing that keeps us from keeping our commitments.

Isaiah 41:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

If you say you can't, you won't. If you say you can, you will. If God called you to it, He will bring you through it.

Go for it!!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment