Monday, May 13, 2019

Cramped Legs. Minor Price To Pay.5/13/2019

Good Morning.

Nothing like a cup of Door County White Christmas Coffee along some prayer to start a Monday.


Yesterday I attended the college graduation of our nephew. The auditorium  where it was held is an older facility. The seating was not comfortable  to say the least. My knee replacements  were tested in a big way. I am not used to sitting  crammed in like a sardine for hours.

But all said and done. I was glad that I was  present.  My brother his two boys and I have had a few road trips together in our life time. Due to work and school they have become less. It was great that all four of us made it and we celebrated together.


Psalm 90:12 New International Version (NIV)
12 Teach us to number our days,
    that we may gain a heart of wisdom


Friends, whenever possible, show up. Life is too short not to.

God bless.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment