Friday, May 3, 2019

Beautiful Words For A Friday 5/3/2019

Good Morning World!

Friday arrived and I am more than ready to experience a little kick back time. My mug was just filled with Door County Mocha Mint Coffee and my heart is full of prayer.




Psalm 91:14-16

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;

I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”


I have been studying in the book of Psalms and was led to share some beautiful verses of kind words from our Father In Heaven. As we take ourselves into the weekend we will hear these verses of support and reassurance. Now, the key to these verses being experienced is found in verse 14. There is a requirement that really is easy to do. "Because He (or she) has set his (or her) love upon me. The key to this passage is our love for God. I said this should be pretty easy to do. For instance, we have all sinned. And the punishment for sin is death and separation from God eternally. Yet out of His love for us, God sent His Son Jesus to die for our sins. John 3:16. Jesus paid the price for our indiscretions. If that isn't love than sparrows can't fly.

John 15:13 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

We see God's example of love for us and all He requires is for us to call upon Jesus and be saved. It is easy to love our God who loved us first. This belief brings the passages above to life in our hearts and can be carried with us all weekend into life beyond Earth.

So enjoy your weekend. make sure to embrace your Creator.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment