Friday, November 28, 2014

Without Him 11/28/2014

Good Morning,

Up early to shop for a Christmas present and then off to work. I did not post a blog yesterday. I took Thanksgiving off and spent extra time with family and friends. I am pretty tired from this past week. I am downing plenty of Door County Candy Cane Coffee as we head out into some pretty cold temperatures.

I am going to linger on the subject of Old Gospel Hymns for a couple more days. I love these old hymns and especially if they are sung by an artist that I enjoy hearing. Today I want to share the lyrics of "Without Him" with all of you. This song is an anthem of my life.

Without Him. Written By Mylon R. LeFevre


"Without Him"
Without Him I could do nothing
Without Him I'd surely fail
Without Him I would be drifting
Like a ship without a sail

Without Him I would be dying
Without Him I'd be enslaved
Without Him life would be worthless
But with Jesus thank God I'm saved

Oh Jesus, oh Jesus
Do you know Him today
Please don't turn Him away
Oh Jesus, my Jesus
Without Him how lost I would be
Without Him how lost I would be


John 3:3New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
Jesus replied, “What I’m about to tell you is true. No one can see God’s kingdom without being born again.”

Think about it. Your life without Jesus Christ.  How lost would you be?

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment