Sunday, November 16, 2014

Taking A Nap 11/16/2014

Good Morning,

Today started with an early morning duck hunt, donuts, and Door County Cherry Crème Coffee.

I hunted pretty hard this weekend and intend to go out again this afternoon for geese. I finished a lot on the home front also. To say the least, I am a little tired.

My goal later on is to take a short nap and rest before Rene comes home from work. Our bodies were designed to let us know when we should rest. We can see from Scripture that we should rest. If all the work is done, family attended to, ministry complete then a nap is called for.

Mark 6:31         
And he said to them, “Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.

Psalm 55:6

Oh, how I wish I had wings like a dove; then I would fly away and rest!
So rest my friends!
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment