Sunday, November 2, 2014

Good Night, Sleep Well 11/2/2014

Good Evening,


The weekend is gone and it seems to have sped by at warped speed. My coffee this morning is now a memory. The flavor of the day was Door County Apple Cobbler. The wife and I were very busy between ministry duties, family duties, and making the final preparations for winter. I hear my prayer time and the bed calling me as I write tonight. I want to leave you with a thought before you go to bed. Was the Lord the lord of your home this weekend? On a scale of 1-10,  1 being no not at all and ten yes sir He's My Lord what would you say?

I call Psalm 127 my "why worry, God wants you to sleep Psalm".  I leave this one with you and say good night.

Psalm 127 New King James Version (NKJV)

Laboring and Prospering with the Lord

A Song of Ascents. Of Solomon.

127 Unless the Lord builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the Lord guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

Love

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment