Sunday, November 2, 2014

Good Night, Sleep Well 11/2/2014

Good Evening,

The weekend is gone and it seems to have sped by at warped speed. My coffee this morning is now a memory. The flavor of the day was Door County Apple Cobbler. The wife and I were very busy between ministry duties, family duties, and making the final preparations for winter. I hear my prayer time and the bed calling me as I write tonight. I want to leave you with a thought before you go to bed. Was the Lord the lord of your home this weekend? On a scale of 1-10,  1 being no not at all and ten yes sir He's My Lord what would you say?

I call Psalm 127 my "why worry, God wants you to sleep Psalm".  I leave this one with you and say good night.

Psalm 127 New King James Version (NKJV)

Laboring and Prospering with the Lord

A Song of Ascents. Of Solomon.

127 Unless the Lord builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the Lord guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

Love

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment