Friday, December 22, 2023

You Can't Help But Have A Great Time 12-22-23

 Good Morning,

I just poured a hot cup of Door County Irish Cream Coffee and now it is time to write.


I awoke to being in a bedroom that isn't familiar to us. For the next few days we will be staying with our daughter and grandson. The room we are staying in is luxury to the maximum.. But enough about the accommodations. 

Proverbs 17:6 Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children. 

Last night our family had a great dinner and then just sat around and watched two movies together. I can't tell you how nice that was. I was relaxed and at peace as we bantered back and forth about the movie plot.

We live about ten hours away from our family so watching a movie or two together is a treat and a luxury. We have plans to see some sites today, together. The key word is "together". My point for today is this. I really don't care about what we will do. I care about being together.

I might be just a simple person. But all the beautiful sites we will see don't compare to being together.

God bless.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment