Saturday, December 23, 2023

God Watching Over You 12/23/2022

 Good Morning.

I am waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. We are visiting our daughter and my coffee is something other than Door County, but it has a sweet aroma and is soothing to the body. It is time to write. 

Jeremiah 23:24 Can a man hide himself in secret places that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

Yesterday we were able to tour a place called Rock City near Chattanooga Tennessee. Our family walked the beautiful scenery and enjoyed ourselves immensely. There were several opportunities for us to stop and take pictures. We took a time to stop for lunch and I was able to view the photos that our daughter and grandson took. It was a photo of my wife Rene and  me that was a reminder that God is always watching over us. In a shadowed area, and from a good distance, the sun broke through as the photo was taken. To me it looked like heaven opened up and was shining down on us. 

Now, heaven really hadn't opened up, but God knew just where we were and at that moment the sunshine broke through the shadows. I think when we return home, we will have that photo made into a keepsake, like a coffee mug or an enlarged picture and framed, so we can remember that smile God showed us. I said heaven really hadn't opened up, but did it?

Go about your day and remember God is watching over you and stop long enough to thank Him. Be well my friends and have a great day.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment