Tuesday, December 19, 2023

I Don't Believe In A Coincidence 12/19/2023

 Good Morning,

I am headed out shortly for a busy day. My Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee will be working overtime today. It is time to write. 

Have you ever had something occur that you just can't explain. For instance you are on the phone and the conversation you are having with someone is just not going good. In fact it is unpleasant. Yet, just when you are ready to lie and make an excuse to leave the conversation, another call comes in and you can take the call without lying, thus ending the torture of the first call. 

You say to yourself, "that was lucky'. Later you realize that the person who called you has been praying for you and for some reason they knew God wanted them to call you. And they did! Was it a coincidence?

No! God protected you because He watches over you. The Holy Spirit nudged someone else to call and rescue you. 

Psalm 121:3 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. 

God protects 24/7 He knows what you need, when you need it, and before you need it. 

Matthew 6:8 For your father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him

When you are in prayer and others are praying for you, nothing is ever a coincidence.

Have a great day!

Marty

1 comment:

  1. I have seen times when I cannot seem to move as fast as I want but there was a reason that I saw later, it was for my protection

    ReplyDelete