Saturday, December 30, 2023

Last Goose Hunt For 2023

 Good Morning,

I had my Door County Vanilla Cream Brulee Coffee very early this morning.

I left the house very early for my last goose hunt for 2023. We had some success, but not a red letter day for sure. It was crisp and cold outside this morning and the coffee worked it's trick to warm me up. 

I am writing late today. It was pretty quiet in the goose blind and my intentions were to write my blog while hunting. As I said the blind was pretty quiet and the guys were not too talkative. I prayed for each guy there this morning and then spent a good amount of time reflecting on 2023 and where 2024 might take us. 

Here is my quick conclusion. I don't know the future but I know Who holds the future. 

Deuteronomy 10:17 For the Lord your God, is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, is not partial and takes no bribes. 

That makes life worth living just to know the future is in God's hands.

Have a great day!

Marty

1 comment: