Sunday, December 24, 2023

From Us To You. Merry Christmas. 12/24/2023

 Good Morning,

I am a little late today in publishing my blog. I have in front of me a hot cup of Blueberry coffee and it is time to write. Tomorrow 12/25/2023 will be Christmas Day and I will not be publishing my blog. I will be taking a break and enjoying family time and getting some rest. We will be back to normal on 12/26/2023

Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before hand, that we should walk in them. 



For today my family and I wish to extend to you right from our hearts a big "Merry Christmas". Many of you will be very very busy today and some of you won't be. Lots of food will be consumed, presents might be exchanged today or tomorrow. During today or tomorrow you might encounter someone who needs a hug or a kind word. Don't be too busy to reach out in peace and love to brighten their day. You might even stop to pray with them. My challenge to you is to reach out when God leads you to someone who just needs a little push of love to get them through today and tomorrow. The best gift to give is to be a blessing to someone today. 

Merry Christmas,

Marty

2 comments: