Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Coffee In A Christmas Mug 12/12/2023

 Good Morning,

My day started very early this morning. I will be on the road with a coworker this morning. I always enjoy our time when we work together. I will be bringing a Thermos bottle filled with Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee to share and also keep us awake.

I Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain, faith. hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.

I have said over the years that the one person I know who decorates for Christmas to the extreme is my wife Rene. Everywhere you look in our home is a Christmas theme. I mean everywhere! Sitting next to me is a coffee mug and it is decorated for Christmas. 

The day after Thanksgiving Rene starts transforming our home into a Christmas display. The usual coffee mugs are stored away and they will return at the end of January. 

You can't help but catch Christmas fever if you live here. Rene loves to wrap Christmas presents and she doesn't moan about receiving a gift either. So if you were to visit us during the Christmas season you would really see her heart on display. She has the heart of Christmas. 

The heart of Christmas also has the Spirit of Christmas within. Faith, hope, and love goes into all she does at Christmas. So as I close out the blog for the day. I pray that those who read this will catch the fever of a God centered and God honoring Christmas of Faith, Hope and Love. I raise my cup to my wife! These three attributes bring Peace and Joy to our home.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment