Tuesday, December 5, 2023

The Messiah Came Equipped 12/5/2023

 Good Morning,

A fine day has started with prayer and a hot cup of Door County White Christmas Coffee and I am ready to write. 

We placed our nativity set in the living room a few days ago. My wife Rene always makes that scene the first to come out of the box and then displayed front and center. As a child I always wanted to be the one who placed Jesus into the manger. There was just something about the Christmas Story of Jesus being born that has always intrigued me. 

As I think about how God sent his Son to the world to save us from the penalty of sin and to die to save the souls who call upon Him, I am even more amazed now, than I was when I was younger. 

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

Not only did Jesus defeat the sting of death for us by dying on the cross, He came equipped to do for us even more and more.

Isaiah 11;2 The Spirit of the Lord will rest on Him.- the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord. 

Jesus is my Savior, but He is also so much more and I can count on Him at all times. 

Baby yes, Savior yes, but also so much more.

We serve an awesome God.

Marty



2 comments:

  1. He is King of kings and LORD of lords, the most High God

    ReplyDelete