Saturday, April 29, 2023

Your Church Needs You. 4/29/2023

 Good Morning,

I am up early and will be without my Door County Coffee for today. It is time to write. I will be back to my regular routine tomorrow. 

Galatians 6:10 So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

I am headed to our church to make some breakfast and lunch for a group of folks taking a class at the church today. I asked for some volunteers to help with the task and I have just enough people on board to handle the work. These are the folks that usually say yes to assisting with many little projects like this. They are dedicated to God and the church. 

My point for this morning is this. If you look hard enough within a church you can always find a way to help. There are so many things needing to be done that it is impossible to not find one that you can do. You might not ever see the fruit of your work, but just maybe what you helped with, will rewrite eternity for someone. It might be that your act of service allowed someone else to study, recharge spiritually, or find their way as they struggle through life. Any job, big or small is an important one in the Kingdom of God. Last night as I delivered supplies needed for today, I ran into a man a few years senior to me. He showed up and readied the large coffee urns for this morning. All I have to do is turn them on today. Just the fact that he cared enough to help made me smile all the way home.

Can you be the catalyst to a smile on the face of someone else? Your Church Needs You

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment