Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Blessed Are The Pure In Heart.

 Good Morning,

I am ready to write a little bit earlier today. I am waiting for the Door County Cherry Creme Coffee to finish brewing and I will be filling my travel mug very soon.

I had a man tell me how he just doesn't see God at work in his life. He feels abandoned and claims to be depressed. He continually worries about things that are no real concern of his and has anger outbursts that can be measured on the Richter scale. At a time when He does need to see God at work in his life he has distanced himself from God because he allows himself to walk a path of anger, malice, crude talk, untruths and a mind full of self pity.  

There is only one person responsible for our walk with God and that is ourselves. We are responsible for how close we are with Him. And we are as close to Him as we choose to be. Only you can choose the path that leads to God. 

James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts you double minded. 

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.


Have a great day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment