Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Jesus Was Obedient And Faithful 4/25/2023

 Good Morning,

I am sitting in the den enjoying some prayer time, and quiet. Needless to say I also have a hot mug of Door County Country Morning Blend Coffee with me. It also won't be long until my breakfast will be in the pan.

Isaiah 50:4-6 The Lord God has given Me the tongue of disciples. That I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning. He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple. The Lord God has opened My ear and I was not disobedient. Nor did I turn back. I gave My back to those who strike Me. And My cheeks to those who pluck out the beard. I did not cover my face from humiliation and spitting.

Mark 14:65 Some began to spit at Him; and to blindfold Him and beat Him with their fists, and say to Him, "Prophesy"! And the officer received Him with slaps in the face.

Isaiah 50:4-6 speaks of the Son's faithfulness by showing the results of His life. He has the words to sustain the weary soul. Jesus was the example of the perfect student. 

His qualities are spoken of also. Jesus was never disobedient to what The Father taught Him in the Scriptures. Jesus was obedient even when it meant death on the cross. It is important to note that never once did Jesus tell the Father no. Never once did Jesus step out of line with Scripture.  He never shirked His responsibilities by pretending He did not hear them. For thirty three years His joy was to express His love for the Father through His perfect faithfulness and obedience.

Friends. today if we truly want to express our Love for God, the best way is to be 100% faithful to His word. 

Food for thought!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment