Wednesday, April 5, 2023

A Prayer For You 4/5/2023

 Good Morning,

My day began with a hot cup of Door County Highlander Grog Coffee and two fresh biscuits. 

As we begin to zero in on Easter this week I want to take time to appreciate those who read my blog. This includes anyone and everyone. We will over the next couple of days try to prepare our hearts for the annual celebration of Resurrection Sunday. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him would not perish, but have eternal life. 

Thank you to all who take time to read my writings and also for those who share them. This daily writing is a labor of love. If this one, on this day is the only one you ever read, know that you were prayed for this day and that you are important. You are so loved by Jesus Himself and that he died for you and me on the cross for the remission of our sins. I pray that these few days before Easter are a time of peace in your heart. I pray that your heart rejoices on Sunday as we celebrate and are thankful. 

Thessalonians 3;16 Now may the Lord of peace himself, give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. 

Have a great day! 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment