Saturday, April 1, 2023

Be Quick To Do What Is Right 4/1/2023

 Good Morning, 

It was a night of strong storms and heavy rain. I am grateful to say that all it well with this homestead. I am enjoying a hot mug of Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee as I write. We have a busy day ahead of us which includes attending a wedding. I am praying for the young couple, wishing them a marshmallow kind of day. 

If I were to give a young couple some advice as they start out I could write a book and there will never be enough time in my life to write down all that I have learned while attending the University Of Hard Knocks.

Psalm 101:8 Morning by morning, I will destroy all the wickedness in this land, cutting off all evildoers from the city of the Lord. 

But if I were to sit them down and say to them "Do this" It would be to stay away, or destroy anything that would cause them to separate, be angry with each other, or anything that causes mean thoughts between them. This should be a conscious effort on a daily basis to start the day with a pure and clean slate. And each day it should be done quickly. 

Anything that causes division within a marriage should be cut off and destroyed. This sounds like some very harsh words to start a morning or to say to a young couple. But, marriage is serious business. King David used this motto as he set to rule the Kingdom,  and it very sound advice. If more people, individually would do this, it would make for stronger couples and unmovable marriages. 

Have a great day!!!!

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment