Sunday, April 2, 2023

Praying For One Another 4/2/2023

 Good Morning,

I am writing super early today and I am not sure why I am awake at this time but I am. It's too early for coffee so I will step into writing and save the coffee for later. 

Job 42:10 The Lord restored the fortunes of Job, when he had prayed for his friends. And the Lord gave to Jon twice as much as he had before. 

I fell asleep earlier for awhile, but woke up and just began to pray for a long list of friends and relatives going through  "things" right now. They were laid on my heart immediately after waking up and I went right at in prayer. In a few instances their situations are the type that there is nothing I can do to help, except to pray and and see if I am needed for anything. 

Praying for others is a special privilege God gives us to communicate with him on the behalf of others. Time spent with God for others is always time that is well spent. Most of these folks will never know that they were prayed for. They are near and dear to my heart. So when God wakes you up and you can't sleep, you could count your blessings or you could pray for others. 

Have a blessed day. 

Marty 

No comments:

Post a Comment