Saturday, April 22, 2023

Home Again 4-22-2023

 Good Morning, 

A Thermos bottle is packed with Door County Toffee Pretzel Coffee  for me to drink later as I turkey hunt for a little bit today.

Ecclesiastes7:1 A good name is more valuable than precious ointments.


I traveled to Albany New York for a family funeral this week. We lost a young cousin this time around. 

The tribute to her life was very touching and it reminded me of the word Legacy. 

If we were to pass from this life, what would our legacy be? What would people say about us? I knew this young gal was special, but it was affirmed repeatedly all afternoon long by friends and family.

The best thing was that never once did she do something for others, expecting anything in return. The legacy of "Giver and "Unselfish" was the theme carried throughout the day. 

What is your legacy going to be? Only you can write it. 

God bless.

Marty.

No comments:

Post a Comment