Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Angels, Thankful For What I Don't See. 1/11/2023

 Good Morning,

I am enjoying a hot cup of Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee and it is time to write. 

Late last night and early this morning I had angels on my mind. I do believe there are angels who serve God and us. I do believe that they watch over us and who knows how many things and times in my life they have intervened or directed me. I guess that I will never know. 

One thing I am sure of is that I am thankful for the things I was spared from by beings I cannot see . I am attempting to say that I am thankful for the things I did not experience and do not know about. 

Psalm 34:7 The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, and delivers them. 

Hebrews 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation. 

Psalm 91:11 For He will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. 

So today, find some peace and happiness in knowing God commands His angels regarding you.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment