Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Planning Ahead. Are You? 1/10/2023

 Good Morning,

A good day of work awaits me and I am happy to say that I can smell the Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee brewing as I write.

This coming Saturday night I will be speaking on preparing your family for when you leave this earth. It is a sad day when you lose someone to the inevitable. What makes it worse is when you leave your family without directions. They miss you, yet it could be months or years before they navigate courts and just plain old who gets Grandpa's hat. Very often a confused family is one that ends up in turmoil because someone tries to interpret your wishes and this could often end in a disagreement.

Galatians 3:15 To give a human example brothers, even with a man made covenant, no one adds to it or annuls it once it has been ratified. 

Don't be the source of turmoil once you are gone. Spell everything out and do it clearly.  Make it easy on your family. So who gets my slider press?

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment