Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Bring On The Sunshine. 8/10/2022

 Good Morning, 

Hey I just poured a hot cup of Door County Irish Cream Coffee and now it is time to write. 

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this one thing. He who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Have you ever noticed that the disposition of people on a mild sunny day seems to be much better than on the cold and rainy days. I used to  listen to my grandma say "I think it will rain tomorrow, my legs hurt." I thought that her ability to predict the weather with her aging bones was a bit of a stretch of the truth. Now that I am her age I totally believe in the "Body Barometer" I can tell you when it is going to rain or snow just by the pain in my joints the day before it happens. 

My point for today is that besides some weather related pain it can also make a bad day worse and often leads to a little crankiness. What I use as a mood improver is to place myself in the Glow of Son Shine.  

I spend some time in prayer and in reading my Bible. I read in the New Testament about the ministry of Jesus and that time with the Son of God improves my outlook on life.  Bring On The Son Shine!

Have a great day!!!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment